3rd Party Testing for Road Test.
*Anyone who has successfully completed a A state-approved driver education course can be tested for the road test.
The course consists of a minimum of 30 hours classroom, 6 hours behind-the-wheel instruction, and 6 hours observation.
* Upon successful completion of the road test , a temporary 90 day driving license is issued which is converted to a permanent photo license by the DMV before it’s expiration.
* If the road test is unsuccessful, it will be marked incomplete and referred back to the DMV for further testing.
* A Non Refundable fee of $ 40/- to be paid upfront which includes the test and vehicle for the road test.
* Hourly Lessons can be arranged in preparation for the road test.
* Currently Testing in Rutland.